Mauris hasellus podesa seltra
Cumsanis natnatibus aie keraderts
lerokeras nlasase dolore.
Massage is a treatment of touch and response which can enhance health and well-being by promoting the body’s own healing abilities. Muscle and skin tone is improved and tight joints eased by the moulding and manipulation of soft tissue, encouraging increased range of movement and body alignment.
Massage can also help clear congested tissue, improve circulation and balance the body’s systems. It’s a safe and effective treatment of soft tissue injuries and muscular-skeletal pain or for pure relaxation from stressful situations.
Specific techniques are individually tailored and can be applied to almost anyone, from infants to adults of all ages.
An initial appointment will include a short consultation when specific conditions can be discussed.
With the use of specific techniques remedial massage can aid the recovery of acute and chronic conditions, such as:
- back pain/sciatica
- neck and shoulder pain, including frozen shoulder
- repetitive strains, sprains/ whiplash
- Sports/other injuries/scar tissue
- rheumatic and arthritic conditions
- Postural alignment
Relaxing yet invigorating …
Feel replenished and take time out from life’s stresses and strains. Therapeutic massage can produce physical, mental and emotional benefits. It can re-balance and re-energise, aiding the release of blocked energies and enabling the body systems to function and flow more freely. The treatment can encourage a feeling of bodily lightness, clarity of mind and a more positive outlook by reducing bodily tension.
Reflexology is the application of pressure on the feet to effect corresponding parts of the body
Imbalances in the feet are worked to release blockages and promote healing by improving the flow of energy through the body.
Reflexology works on the principle that there are reflex points in the feet which correspond to all the organs, glands and parts of the body. Stimulating these refex points properly can help many health problems in a natural way. A type of preventative maintenance.
Reflexology has been around for centuries, in fact it was practised as early as 2330 BC by the Egyptian culture.
It is used primarily for relaxing tension. Doctors agree that over 75% of our health problems can be linked to nervous stress and tension.
Reflexology improves nerve and blood supply and helps nature restore balance and harmony
Sports massage is a specialised treatment. The therapist works on specific problem areas, identifying the muscle groups where the discomfort lies and uses a range of techniques to help reduce pain and minimize injury.
The therapist has an in-depth knowledge of anatomy and physiology and the muscular-skeletal system.
The injured area will also be treated with deep tissue massage techniques. Valuable aftercare advice on prevention of injury and stretching exercises to help improve elasticity will be given.
Read the rest of this page
Read the rest of this page
Indian Head Massage
Indian head massage is a complete treatment based on traditional old Indian techniques. It involves working on the upper back, shoulders, neck, scalp and face, using a variety of massage movements to relieve accumulated tension, stimulate blood supply and restore joint mobility.
It also aids the condition and health of the hair particularly when combined with use of natural organic oils.
The chakra energies become rebalanced so that the recipient feels more rejuvenated, energised, relaxed and more able to cope with every day life.
Indian head massage works on the physical and psychological and subtle levels and the techniques used represent a de-stressing programme for the whole body.
Through physically working on the neck, shoulders and scalp many positive physical effects are achieved.
- * improves blood flow to the head and neck increasing distribution of oxygen and nutrients to nourish the tissues and encourage healing.
- * Stimulates and improves lymphatic drainage to the head and neck, thus helping to eliminate waste materials from the body.
- * Relieves eyestrain and headaches, and is effective for tinnitis, jaw ache, sinusitis congestion and insomnia.
- * Relieves mental and physical strain to improve concentration and better productivity
- * Improves muscle tone.
- * Relieves muscle tension and pain from muscle spasms.
- * unlocks restricted jaw movements and improves their mobility.
- * Revitalises the whole body.
- * Scalp massage boosts the blood supply to the scalp, increasing the amount of nourishment and oxygen reaching your hair thereby promoting hair growth.
- * Creates a “balanced” feeling of peace and calm.
- * Alleviates stress, anxiety and depression.
- * Helps clearer thinking by increasing alertness and concentration.
- * Rebalances the energy to the body.
- * Releases stagnant energy.
- * Revitalizes the whole person.
Indian head massage is a popular choice for office environments as it is non evasive, no clothing needs to be removed, and no equipment except a chair is required, this can also be carried out without the use of oils.